If you had a chance, A chance, maybe a genie, To change something? To get something? Where rain was coloured, And night was gold, In the glitz for the glamour, Yet subtle in its hues, Where every expression changed the colour of your face, Sometimes with a tinge of a tear, yet a pink ablaze, Where words were colours, And love with bleeding red, Where rainbows came to life, And you walked with pride? For if you could love with purple, yet red wouldnt seem so upset, For love was the only colour, For if i chose you, I could choose all colours, For if i could love you, I could be as vibrant as a rainbow, Sparkling with shimmer yet risen to know it's worth.
वैसे तो है ये बात पुरानी , चलो सुनाऊं मैं अपनी कहानी । सब अच्छा तो सबने बताया , बुरा हुआ तो खूब छुपाया ।। था वो समय हमसब पर भारी , जीत फिर भी हुई हमारी । मेरे अपने कर दिए गए मुझसे दूर , कभी नही दिखे वो इतने मजबूर ।। मां की शिश्कियां रुक ना पाई , उनकी बेटी जो उनसे संभल ना पाई । पापा वैसे तो है बड़े मजबूत , इस बार कांप गए वो मुझे भेज खुद से दूर ।। १७ दिन मैंने हॉस्पिटल में बिताया , हर दिन मुस्कुरा कर दर्द छुपाया , जब भी आता था फोन किसी का , बताती सब है ठीक , ना जाने कितनी रातें , दर्द में कराहते गई थी बीत ।। मुझसे तो वो मिल ना पाते , वीडियोकॉल कर खुदको तसल्ली दे जाते । फिर सामने हुई दो मौतें, यह कड़वा सच भी है मैंने देखा , थोड़ा बिखर गई मैं , फिर हिम्मत कर खुदको समेटा ।। था विश्वास और अपनो का साथ , सब्र रखा था मैंने अपने पास । खिड़की से खुला आसमान देख मैं खुश हो जाती , बस मन में आस थी , की मैं उन बेड़ियों से आजाद हो पाती , आजाद हो पाती ।। हर बार ये पंक्तियां दोहराती- " हम पंक्षी उन्मुक्त गगन के , पिंजरबध्द न गा पाएंगे । कनक तीलियों से टकराकर , पुलकित पंख टूट जायेंगे ।।"
Most of our days are spent in thinking , " Will I achieve it?", "How hard will it be?", "How long will it take?", "What if no one supports me?", "What if I loose in my choice of decisions?", Yes this is quite normal in the initial days, bcoz such thoughts will really help you to understand what you want,how u divide and conquer your time to get on to your works.,etc But if these thoughts are clinging or adhering closely with your brain often,then it will demotivate you. Fact is that: This world is full of opportunities,may u owe it with your time, energy and skills. Invoke all your latent talents, you will never feel low.
1)Observe things 2)Take time to analyse. This will call forth all your energies to thrust your best even at the worst Let's get the best of ourselves
To be continued in further posts.., Happy days ahead!✨
Introduction : In this world man cannot live without doing a profession. He must have to do some sort of profession to maintain his livelihood. But which profession should he follow? There are many professions in the world such as the professions of doctor, engineer, professor, officer, teacher, solider, clerk, peon, driver, conductor, jailor, collector, artist, publisher, welder, moulder, draftsman, machineman, policeman, trader, shop-keeper and so on. It is very difficult for a person to choose the right profession for himself/herself.
Start : Being ingenious is a gift from Almighty that not everyone has nor understands. Creative people have a deep passion for making beautiful things. They see the world in a different way. However, this gift doesn't come easily a lot of hard work is required. Having a continuous run of ideas is considerable but what if they keep you up all the night? What will you do if they instantaneously finish and make you wholly forfeited? The feeling of not being good enough can split at one side. Not being considered professional can make you second guess of your profession choice. There are some struggles that artists face. And now here are a few others that, as an artist, can relate to.
1) Begrudging another artist's skill :- No matter how astonishing of an artist you are, you'll always find someone one step ahead than you. It is irritating considering the effort you put in. Remember that there are always new techniques to learn which will always help you to grow as an artist. Turn your begrudge around and become motivate by those arists.
2) The " can you draw me" question :- When people find you are an artist they will instantly ask you " can you draw me !" It sounds funny? First of all there are many types of artist. There are painters, photographers, sculptors, calligraphers, illustrators, printmaker, and graphic designers etc. Even if sketch is your hobby or focus, who says you want to release all you're going to sketch a picture of a stranger for free?
3) Graphite on the side of your hand :- If the only litter you fret about is graphite on the side of your hand, we'd say you're in pretty good figure! Art supplies alway tend to be litter and once you get in the area, the paint ( and whatever else you are using seems to be flying everywhere ). You will get it all over your face, clothes, floor and everywhere. And on thus you also tend to be judged by your deficiency of organization. Ingenious minds are scarily neat, correct?
4) The starving artist legend :- Why do everything presume that just because you're an artist you're not making any money? Do they actually think you're unsuccessfull just because you're an artist? The " starving artist " is clearly just a fake story ad there are many artists making enormous profit.
5) Sleep is hinder by ideas :- What will you do? If inventiveness bang in the most awkward times. Now it is almost unfeasible to stop thinking about that idea. Or what will you do? If you have the complete opposite where you can't come up with a ingenious ideas in which your life reckon on it. This is where you feel completely lost. But belive on youself don't give up! You'll find a method to get those ingenious juices once again.
6) Almost everyone never takes you seriously :- Ever come over someone that nearly laughs at your face when you tell them you're an professional artist? They almost make your career a joke and they always think art looks good as a hobby rather than a profession.
7) They'll never understand your struggle :- Every non-artists will never understand your struggle that goes through an professional artist. It's not a joke . It's not how you see it. You always thought that our life is so easy just because we have to sit at a place and draw smiley faces. Ok, if this is so easy to do then do. We know you can't do it just because it is not a easy task to do it requires a lot of practices.So think before what you are speaking.
So these are the struggles you'll definitely face if you're an artist. The point I'm trying to make here us that nevertheless ehat people think about you. Its a bumpy ways but if you follow it through the regards are extremely impressive. Don't let those little things to become your obstacle. And make the " starving artist " frankly only a fake story. Demonstrate them incorrect. Just believe in youself you can do every impossible thing possible.