* I'm glad, that I never meet anyone that I knew online. They're likely only look good in pictures. (Same like me. Haha..) #sarcasm (really?)
* & rejecting me, instead of accepting me, is their choices. (I'm not their type & they are not really my type, either.)
* Would we end-up regretting it, if we chose each other?
* The almost-relationships are better than fighting with an ex, though.
* My worth canNOT be validated by men!
* Love will find me, at the right time ⌚ & at the right place. My real soulmate is the right-man. ❣️
* He's NOT someone dogmatic, who think he's always right since beginning and then cause me crying in tears, after lots of arguments.
* He's just someone-special, who will always stay right by my side, doesn't see me as problematic, make me feel safe out of fears, causes my eyes ️️ shining with joy and give me lots of sincere compliments.
* Instead of finding love, I should just have to... keep loving myself.