THE MIRAQUILL TIMES
1. India successfully test-fires new generation Agni Prime missile off Odisha Coast.
2. UK sees record daily Covid-19 cases for 3rd straight day.
3. Two Naruto novels get Manga adaptation in 2022.
4. The Supreme Court has allowed the Medical Counselling Committee to conduct 4 rounds of AIQ counselling for 15% UG and 50% PG seats.
5. Bruce Springsteen sells his entire music catalogue for $500m.
6. Researches recently found that there's "striking" impact of covid-19 pandemic on adolescent mental health. Stay secure.
¹ @lunarwolf reaches 500 followers. Congratulations to you!
² @inkandfable670 Congratulations for hitting it to the Post of the Day.
1. North Korea and Cuba are the only places you can't buy Coca-Cola.
2. The world's quietest room is located at Microsoft's headquarters in Washington state.
3. All giant pandas in zoos around the world are on loan from China.
4. The scientific term for brain freeze is
5. Back when dinosaurs existed, there used to be volcanoes that were erupting on the moon.
6. Daniel Radcliffe was allergic to his Harry Potter glasses.
¹ @unsung_seagull is amazing writer, make sure to check him out.
² @nityatiwari__ We're happy to see you back here. Welcome back!
dekh toh dil ke jan se uthta
hai Ye dhuan sa kahan se uthta hai. gor kis Dil-jale ki hai ye falak Shola ik subah Yan se uthta hai Khana-e-dil se zinhar na ja Koi aise makan se uthta hai
My heart you sight or my soul;
there it arose.
Fumes darted right, from where it arose?
O Sky! Whose, burnt- heart is buried in this grave?
A fireball- first light there it arose. 'Never leave the room of my heart' I felt Seeing you in the house quite the way you arose.
Passel - large number or amount of
◍ Z library is an online site where you can download pdf of books and novels.
◍ Buniyad - Hindi song by The yellow diary.
◍ Love We're Made From Porcelian by Run it's the kid.
◍ The Whistleblower SONYLIV
You know you're a writer when, you've found yet another way to procrastinate instead of actually writing.
We'll be taking a break on Sundays. So see you all on Monday.