We have relocated to Instagram. Be our friends on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
YouTube channel Link mentioned in profile.
◆◆◆initiated ANTHOLOGY ◆◆◆
We hold silent protest in the form of candle march for rape cases, domestic violence, terror attacks etc. Still such crimes have increased day by day. So "Is Candle March enough?" What more needs to be done. Share your views on this.
Ohhh my! She got raped, poor fellow Just give her the bedsheet To cover her genitals and yes, the face Call and inform the police Shout out the incident to share tears of sympathy Also do get some boxes Of candles to march across And yes search for a new name To hide her real self Ahmmm! Nirbhaya was nice, Search something similar "Tejasvini" will do?
Yell the slogans hard Write the placard Do take hints from The last month's rape Or the before last month Or a year back There are hundreds roadblock organised year on year Be it at India gate or Gateway of India You girl, don't cry, It's common now-a-days It's just you didn't belong to the luckily secured chunk who just by chance Miss to face the cruelty Of the wild human faced animals And remember, your glittery dress, Or your pink make-up, or your short hair were never the reason to excite them. Girl, these men have strong testosterones, Supermans, Something beyond their control They just slip off for the drive Be its 08,18,28,38,48,58 or even 68 or much older.
Talking of fault It's not only these stone hearted animals we as a society are blind to note, screeching slogans And candle light vigilance are not working at all, it calls To change the law, to severe the punishment To terrorise criminal minds by castration or death penalty as the only way ahead.
Our Girls can't sit back In fears and fright, Dear People, Command and reiterate Yell your voices to lawmakers Till such violence ends. Sensitize the young males, Train girls to fight back, Reform police actions, To prevent thoughts turn Into barbaric actions. The wild animals need to be tamed, else they'll be Hiding behind masks, holding candles in the same marches.
1. I'm not a lover of flowers, I'd rather appreciate cactus over roses. I love Komodo dragons more than unicorns maybe because I don't admire fantasies. And if you're thinking of some present, gift me an Iguana.
2. Don't panic when I talk about my bucket list but I want to burn the curtains in my house and watch them turn into ashes. I hate watching them hanging there, I want them to die at once.
3. I hate over-friendly humans, sympathies, sugar-coated people, fake care. I'll punch you if you tell me you "need" me because that's a senseless thing to say.
4. When I scream or shout please hold my finger and stay, don't speak, just stay. I've read " If you don't heal what hurt you, you'll bleed on people who didn't cut you." And I do agree, I'm trying.
5. Never say "it'll be okay, you'll heal" I HATE FALSE PROMISES.
6. I don't know anything about cosmetics but that doesn't mean I'm not a woman.
7 I rarely cry so don't expect I'll lay my shoulder while watching an emotional movie also I don't get scared easily so don't expect I'll hold your arm out of fear.
8. If you want to take me out for a date I'd prefer museums and zoo. And don't get bored when I stand on the same place for hours staring at an old masterpiece, I get fascinated, also don't tell me I'm weird when I sit near the alligator's cage talking to them, they listen, you can join us too.
9. Ill reply 'haha' to some hilarious memes but I'll roll on the floor laughing if you send me a lame maths meme. I still laugh at " you commit "sin" 90 times but will get "cot" 45 times. And I never say I'm getting tan, it is sin/cos, I suck at sarcasm.
10. I randomly laugh so don't worry it is nothing related to you, there's a huge probability that I'm laughing at myself when I fell down from the bed or hit my head while getting off from the bus.
11. If you want to talk to me, randomly text me about how minions talk and we'll end up having hours of conversation.
12. I don't like people who talk adult by calling themselves "friends" and yeah "chill, this is for comforting each other" or " that's quite normal", No, it isn't for me. It gives me panic attacks.
13. If you try to hold my hand while walking and I just push you away, I'm sorry I was lost somewhere and I get scared, I did not intend to hurt you.
14. Never call me a "human", I find it an abuse.
15. When I say, I need time, I literally mean it so don't poke.